A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Dugel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Dugel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Dugel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugel graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Dugel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dugel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raj U. Dugel practice?
Dr. Raj Dugel practices Ophthalmology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA.
See Torrance Ophthalmologists.