A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Dugel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Dugel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Dugel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugel graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Dugel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj U Dugel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raj U. Dugel practice?
- Dr. Raj Dugel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raj Dugel practices Ophthalmology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Ophthalmologists.