Dr. Raj Dugel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raj Dugel?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Raj Dugel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2017

Professional and kind doctor

Doctor Dugel is professional, kind and extremely knowledgable For my urgent eye care needs, I was shown respect and understanding as a new patient. The friendly office staff fit me into the busy schedule the same day (as well as a follow up visit) and I appreciate all of their efforts to support me. I would highly recommend Dr. Dugel.

May 10th, 2015

DR DUGEL

Dr Dugel provides great care and is an excellent Doctor. He comes highly rated from several other physicians. My pre and post operative surgery have been positive experiences. Very knowledgeable, thorough, exudes trust and confidence in his demeanor. The staff is also efficient and accommodating.

January 11th, 2015

Cataract surgery

Dr Dugel is highly knowledgeable and proficient in the latest cataract surgery techniques. He performed two surgeries after consultation where he discussed all options available and offered his recommendation as to the optimal procedure. His office was very accommodating regarding the surgery schedules and follow up care. His hospital staff was very efficient (called to confirm appointments prior to surgery and with other pre-op paperwork). Hospital procedure was seamless and caring.

January 10th, 2015

About 8 years ago, I saw Dr. Dugel for eye problems. He completely misdiagnosed my issue, and I have been going blind with glaucoma. He even admitted he failed in his diagnosis. The progression has steadily increased, in spite of all the expensive medications I have used, to now I only see gray. I have been devastated. Be very, very careful if you decide to see him as a patient. He destroyed my life!

October 12th, 2014

Great Doctor Terrible Office Staff. .

Dr is great his staff is awful. They have never been great and they are worse since his practice was taken over by Providence Little Co. Of Mary.

August 31st, 2013

Cataract Surgery

Five years ago, Dr. Dugel performed cataract replacement surgery on my right eye. This past week, he performed similar surgery on my left eye. The results both time were fantastic! For the first time in 40 years I do not have to wear contacts or glasses. He worked closely with me to select replacement implants to create effective mono-vision, so one eye is focused for reading and one eye is focused for distance. The results are perfect!

March 20th, 2013

Excellent doctor

Dr Dugel saved my eyesight. He discovered that I had a perforated retina and sent me to a retina specialist immediately. He even made the call! Had it not been for him, I would have had a detached retina.

November 15th, 2012

best surgeon in south bay

Dr. Dugel removed cataracts from both of my eyes and implanted a new state-of-the art toric lens in both eyes. I no longer have astigmatism and this is the clearest I have seen in over ten years! His waiting time might be a little long and his office staff may not be the friendliest, but he is a true masterful, experience, skilled surgeon! In the end, that's all that matters.

August 11th, 2012

Simply the best!

July 16th, 2012

do not use this doctor

May 30th, 2012

Good Doctor bad office staff

very impressed with Dr. Dugel's credentials and ability to quickly diagnosis the problem. He knows his profession. Wait time is often long so plan accordingly. Office staff is not the best. I was told 9 months after my first visit that my insurance was not accepted. This caused undue financial hardship and now i'm frantically working with the insurance to get this mess resolved.

February 9th, 2012

Every single bad review of Dr. Dugel is true!!! He is a heartless and unprofessional! Do yourself a favor and look for another doctor.