A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Dwivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Dwivedi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dwivedi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Tulare District HealthCare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj H Dwivedi MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raj H. Dwivedi practice?
- Dr. Raj Dwivedi has 1 office location.
Dr. Raj Dwivedi practices Urology near Porterville, CA.
See Porterville Urologists.