A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Ghale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Ghale is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Ghale, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghale graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Ghale has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj Bahadur Ghale BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Raj B. Ghale practice?
- Dr. Raj Ghale has 1 office location.
Dr. Raj Ghale practices Anesthesiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists.