A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Gupta is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Gupta, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raj K. Gupta practice?
Dr. Raj Gupta practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and General Practice near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Taylor Plastic Surgeons, Taylor Surgeons, and Taylor General Practitioners.