Dr. Raj Gupta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raj Gupta?

June 14th, 2016

Very professional and understanding.

I truly have enjoyed my interaction with Dr. Gupta. I scheduled a Tummy tuck, after seeing my mothers results from same surgery. I feel safe and taken care of by Dr. Gupta. Lisa, his cosmetic surgery nurse is amazing as well. Always makes you feel secure that everything will be taken care of. Follow up appointments are weekly and I like that, it gives me a sense of security.

April 2nd, 2016

The BEST

Dr. Gupta is the best for any kind of plastic surgery. He is honest and won't let you do anything that may be harmful to your body.

November 29th, 2015

Breast Augmentation

I had a breast augmentation by him in 1999 and I love his work. I previously had the same surgery by a different doctir in 1994 and was noy satisfied with the first procedure. He corrected what I didn't like and even fixed the previous scars.

September 21st, 2015

This surgeon performed a medically necessary breast reduction in 2004. My follow up appt was supposed to be a week later. During this time I experienced extreme pain in my left breast. I called him and explained my pain before my follow up and he blew me off. During my follow up visit a week later, he cut me open right there in his office and squeezed out the blood that had built up in my breast. He did this three times a week for three weeks until my left breast was dead. He then cut off my nipple and areola because it was nothing but dead tissue, due to the fact that he cut too close to my blood supply line and my breast basically suffocated until it died. He pretended to care for a year until the statute of limitations was up to sue him (it's only a year for cosmetic surgery even if it's medically necessary)and he dropped me as a patient. He didn't even have the common courtesy to tell me. He just didn't return any of my calls again and refused to make any further appointments. After four reconstructive surgeries, misshapen breasts and a dead left breast, the jerk dropped me as a patient. I had to find a new surgeon and start over from scratch. Ten yrs later I'm still in the process of getting it fixed. Two breast reductions and six reconstructive surgeries and still no nipple or areola, I'll never look the same and I still have pain every day in my left breast. He damaged the inside so much that it's nothing but scar tissue. This Dr is crazy and if you know what's good for you, you will stay as far away from him as you can. If you value your body, DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR.

February 16th, 2017