A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Narayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Narayan is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Narayan, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Narayan graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Narayan has 20 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj Kumar Narayan FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raj K. Narayan practice?
- Dr. Raj Narayan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raj Narayan practices Neurological Surgery near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See Manhasset Surgeons.