A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajdeep Kakar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajdeep Kakar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajdeep Kakar, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakar graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Kakar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajdeep Kakar M.P.H. and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajdeep Kakar practice?
- Dr. Rajdeep Kakar has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajdeep Kakar practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.