Dr. Raj Kakarlapudi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

July 13th, 2016
L5-s1 fusion that didn't work and had two other back surgeons tell me they wouldn't of operated if there was no pain running down my legs which at time there was none.

December 2nd, 2015
Skip this doctor
This doctor and his staff have poor bedside manners. He referred to my deviated septum as "a crooked nose". He was about to prescribe pain medication and when my wife pulled out an empty bottle of Hydrocodone he became cold as ice and acted like I was a narcotics abuser for ulcers on my throat. The pain is so intense that I can't sleep without medication that numbs the area. His remedy? Flonaise and some tylenol. This guy has no compassion for his patients whatsoever. When we told him that going off Prednisone, and not having any pain medication beyond tylenol, would turn me into a trainwreck ge said he would just refer us to a pain clinic. Nuh uh, I am not paying that guy $150 to spend about 15 minutes with me and him not make sure that I am comfortable.

February 11th, 2015
concerned patient and for family patient
Never spent much time with me. Did not go over all of the test results. And seen my nephew with neck and spinal cord problem and when he did a follow up call with him he was no longer there,& was not told where he could locate him just not with them in Florence Ky. office.