A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Kanodia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Kanodia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Kanodia, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanodia graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj Kanodia MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Raj Kanodia practice?
- Dr. Raj Kanodia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raj Kanodia practices Otolaryngology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Otolaryngologists.