Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Best doctor in his field! show details Best doctor in his field!
by Nancy Davidson on Mar 14th, 2015

Dr. Kanodia is the best doctor for the money. Best on fillers, best on rhinoplasty. Other doctors go to him to train. Other doctors go to him for their procedures. I trust him and have been seeing him for over 30 years.

WORST DOCTOR> avoid this mofo at all costs show details WORST DOCTOR> avoid this mofo at all costs
Jun 11th, 2014

the results of septorhinoplasty were the worst. the operation, I don't even want to talk about, the post operative days that I had huge tamponst in my throat and couldn't breath for 4 days, I actually preferred dying than not being able to breath for 4 days straight. the results are horrible, tip of my nose click clocks like a dangling something and the breathing didn't improve at all if it didn't get worse.He ripssofff a big time and overall he is an emotionless, cold, rude, and unclean. I hope no one goes to him

Stay away show details Stay away
Mar 2nd, 2013

Here my opinion having had rhinoplasty by Dr. Kanodia. It was the worst decision I ever made. He performed very aggressively and the post-operative result is a cookie-cutter, upturned, artificial, nauseating result. His nurse anesthetist gave way too much anesthesia and I woke up vomiting profusely. Cavalierly, I was told I was a "light-weight". I could have died.

Aug 3rd, 2011

Dr. Kanodia performed my rhinoplasty in 2008. I absolutely love my new nose, it is extremely subtle and no one has ever guessed I had it done. One note about Dr. Kanodia - he is extremely arrogant - but in my mind it is worth the nose.

Such arrogant doctor! " God gave me a talent And i am a artist." show details Such arrogant doctor! " God gave me a talent And i am a artist."
Jul 10th, 2011

I Booked my surgery 6 months ahead by phone. Day before my surgery I had 5 minutes of extremely nasty consultation. I was so excite, I told him "nice To meet you" and I did not get answer back. About the nose job, he didn't do any thing, even my mom don't realize I got plastic surgery and after years I told her about it, she just don't believe, I payed a fortune and my nose still the same... Well, almost the same, because after the surgery I just don't smell any thing. After all I still believe Dr KANODIA is able to do wonderful job, but for some reason I don't know why this "artist" didn't have inspiration the work on my face and he just gave a the worse consultation in my life ( and deep I had feeling he knew he acted bad! But he is arrogant enough for merci).

rhinoplasty show details rhinoplasty
Mar 23rd, 2011

excellent surgeon

nose show details nose
Nov 3rd, 2010

he did an amazing job on my nose. especially my breathing.

He is brilliant!!! show details He is brilliant!!!
Feb 20th, 2010

I had a nose job a month ago with Dr Kanodia. I cant even explain how amazing was the job he have done.I have searched over 100 doctors worldwide (that performs all kind of techniques) over the last 3 years and he is the best one!I have really high expectation on everything,he didn't only full filled my expectations but he surprise me. I dont live in America and was totally worth it goin there to get it done with him. He is a genious, he understands everything about face simetry.People couldn't really tell what i have done,they just say i look so beautiful and when i tell them everybody says :"i never have seen such a wonderful nose job, it's like you were born with it".

Love my nose! show details Love my nose!
Oct 28th, 2009

love my new nose! he doesnt normally do revisions but in my case he made an exception.

Sep 16th, 2009

I really enjoyed my appointment with Dr. Kanodia. We were in and out. His office is very clean and efficient. I was seen right away. He completely explained every detail to me and was very thorough. I left with a packet of useful information along with a picture of what he wanted to do & a diagram of the inside. The only thing holding me back is the $15k it will cost. I do need to let you know his consult fee is $200 but well worth the money.

Dr. Kanodia is a Genius show details Dr. Kanodia is a Genius
by Kelley on Aug 1st, 2009

Dr. Kanodia is brilliant! My new nose is perfect and he even cleared my skin. He is kind, professional, and answers any and all questions. I highly recommend Dr. Kanodia and his skin care line!