A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Kansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Kansal, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kansal graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Kansal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nason Hospital
- Altoona Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj Kansal MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raj Kansal practice?
- Dr. Raj Kansal has 1 office location.
Dr. Raj Kansal practices Urology near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Urologists.