A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Khurana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Khurana is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khurana
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Khurana Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Khurana graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Khurana has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj Kumar Khurana MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raj K. Khurana practice?
- Dr. Raj Khurana has 1 office location.
Dr. Raj Khurana practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians and Chicago Internists.