A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Lalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Lalla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Lalla, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lalla graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lalla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj N Lalla MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raj N. Lalla practice?
- Dr. Raj Lalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Raj Lalla practices Plastic Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Plastic Surgeons.