Learn more about Dr. Raj Mathur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Mathur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathur
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mathur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Mathur, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathur graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mathur has 7 hospital affiliations:
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj Pratap Mathur BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raj P. Mathur practice?
- Dr. Raj Mathur has 1 office location.
Dr. Raj Mathur practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Geriatric Doctors.