A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Mathur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Mathur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Mathur, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathur graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mathur has 7 hospital affiliations:
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj Mathur BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raj Mathur practice?
- Dr. Raj Mathur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raj Mathur practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Geriatric Doctors.