Learn more about Dr. Raj Mathur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Mathur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathur
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mathur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Mathur, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathur graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mathur has 7 hospital affiliations:
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj Pratap Mathur BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raj P. Mathur practice?
- Dr. Raj Mathur has 1 office location.
Dr. Raj Mathur practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Geriatric Doctors.