Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Don't use him show details Don't use him
Jan 8th, 2015

This Dr took my mom's life.

Excellent. Thanks for all your care. You are great ,caring ,loving and patient choice. Thank you .Happy New Year 2015 and many happy years to come. PREACIOUS HEART. You are the best. show details Excellent. Thanks for all your care. You are great ,caring ,loving and patient choice. Thank you .Happy New Year 2015 and many happy years to come. PREACIOUS HEART. You are the best.
Dec 31st, 2014

Best Doc. show details Best Doc.
May 4th, 2014

He save my life. I love him. I will always refer friends and families. Thanks Doc.

patient show details patient
Apr 9th, 2014

Dr Mathurs is fine, it is his staff that is the worst I have ever seen, the manager especially has no regard for the patient and is dismissive and rude.

Jan 28th, 2014

Very compassionate, I recomend you make a trial you will not regret it, Thanks Dr Mathur.

THANKS Dr. Mathur. show details THANKS Dr. Mathur.
Dec 13th, 2013

I like every thing about Dr. Mathur. I will always refer friends to him.

May God help you, show details May God help you,
Nov 10th, 2013

Thanks Dr, Mathur, I will always refer friends to you . You save me a lot of trouble.

You are great. show details You are great.
Sep 15th, 2013

I will always refer others to you because of your good job and honesty. Thank you.

I just want to say thank you. show details I just want to say thank you.
Aug 21st, 2013

A friend refer me to him. I got excellent treatment. I will love to recommend him as an excellent doctor.

Can pt. live with Dr. like Mathur show details Can pt. live with Dr. like Mathur
Jul 11th, 2013

I feel happier each time I visit his office because his approach is healing. Can pt. live with Dr. if possible I want to live with him so that I can permanently be free of sickness, I will recommend him to other pt, to feel what I mean.

I want to be your patient. show details I want to be your patient.
Jul 3rd, 2013

My most memorable was saving my life. I will always be your pt. I recommend others to have you as there PMD, Thanks for your care.

Just take his medical advice show details Just take his medical advice
Jun 3rd, 2013

Most memorable he predicted about was positive Thanks .i advice you recomend him as a good doctor.

Cool Doctor. show details Cool Doctor.
May 30th, 2013

cool and respectable. He gives. Me good treaemt I will recomemt a friend. Thanks,

God Loves Carng Doc. show details God Loves Carng Doc.
by N/A on May 26th, 2013

God loves doctors who cares and show empathy. would recommend Dr. Mathur to all patent. He words can heal you . He tells the truth no matter what. Thanks for being a nice Doc.

Feb 18th, 2013

I wish there are other words greater than excellent. and. Perfect to qualify Dr Mathur. You deserve more than excellent. You. are. great. You make me happy. Thanks.

You a great doctor. show details You a great doctor.
May 3rd, 2012

Dr. Marthur is nice man. He attends to you promptly and in a professional approach. He is empathetic and takes care of his patient. Thanks for all your care. You are a great doctor.

God bless you Dr. R. Mathur. show details God bless you Dr. R. Mathur.
Jan 16th, 2012

My last encouter made me to know that truly some dr. are born not made. He attended to me and spoke in a nice way. I was hoping to be sent to ER. He told me no all you need is compliance. Call me immediately if you are not releived. His staff were nice too. Thank you Dr. Mathur you are God sent. Pls keep up the good job an your welcoming proffessional approach. Good job.

A great Doctor. show details A great Doctor.
Aug 21st, 2011

Dr. Marthur is a genus a friend refferd me to him. He told me the truth about my sickness. I still remeber his proffessional way he introduced himself with a soothing words . I was realeved Thank you .sUh

Dr.R. Mathur is a God sent. show details Dr.R. Mathur is a God sent.
Aug 1st, 2011

His gentle words give me hope and healing. He is honest, and empathetic. Thank you for all your care.erR

Best Dr. Ever show details Best Dr. Ever
Aug 1st, 2011

Dr. Raj. Mathur is a hard working Dr. He is honest and compasionate. He spent enough time with pt. I will always recommend him as a doc. He is nice guy.by

Worst Doctor Ever show details Worst Doctor Ever
Jun 27th, 2011

I was diagnosed with diabetis less than a month ago.I went to get some lab work and 3 weeks later went to the office to get the results.Dr. Raj P. Mathur told me that1-50 percent of my pancreas cells were dead already and every year 5% of them will die from now on untill eventually my pancreas will stop working.2-if i get a cut on my toes I could lose my whole foot.3-I dint have high blood pressure,but anyways I will give you medicine for that4-I am prescibing you 6 pills that you have to tak dayli.5- You cholsterol is super high and very very bad 1606- Your kindneys are damage.7-YOu are going to go blind if you dont take care of your sugar.I am 33 years oldI left the office crying thinking I might die soon.I was afraid to eatHe never recomemded a nutritionist I was soooo depress and sad when I left his office crying.I will never come back.