Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Don't use him show details Don't use him
Jan 8th, 2015

This Dr took my mom's life.

Excellent. Thanks for all your care. You are great ,caring ,loving and patient choice. Thank you .Happy New Year 2015 and many happy years to come. PREACIOUS HEART. You are the best. show details Excellent. Thanks for all your care. You are great ,caring ,loving and patient choice. Thank you .Happy New Year 2015 and many happy years to come. PREACIOUS HEART. You are the best.
Dec 31st, 2014

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mathur listened to my concerns. He understood how bad I was feeling. He checked the area of my complaint. He took the time to exsplain what was going on with me. Then he gave me the perfect treatment for my condition. I was very pleased withthe visit

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good and very concerned of your well being

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Front desk unorganized tripled booked appts. No appt on time. Dr. Mather is excellent.Staff unorganized.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Bad. I had two medical issues: a lung infection and a knee injury. He took no lung tests and then prescribed me COPD medications for perpetuity without actually diagnosing COPD. He did nothing about my knee injury. No exam, no recommendations, nothing.

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I can't remember when I have encountered a more caring physician than Dr. Mathur. He really cares about his patients.

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This has been so far the best Physician visit I've ever had. He answered all my questions and made referrals for me instantly. Very professional

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The lady at the desk is very rude and unproffessional

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Friendly, professional, & caring.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mathur is a great doctor but his front desk staff is overwhelmed and it is not a good experience when you call for an appointment and the receptionist constantly puts you on hold and never come back to the phone. Sucks!!!

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mathur is a good doctor I been to him for fourteen year and he is a very good doctor he is very concern about his patient I will tell my family and friends about the good work he does

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was somewhat concerned that some of my medical info wasn't in my file. I am doing some research as I did change doctors during that time. Will let the good old dr know.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Raj Mathur always provide great care and shows much concern for his patiences. My mother and I are very satisfied with the services rendered at each visit. He is highly recommended.

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent provision of information and answers to questions.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank You DR.Mathers For Providing Your Service And Time

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mathur comes highly recommended as a physician. Provided correct diagnosis and offered valuable advice regarding the cure of his diagnosis.

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mathur always take the time to listen to me and help me figure out the best way to treat whatever is going on with me at the time.

Aug 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He's very professional and very personal. I would not trade him for any other ?? doctor. He cares and is genuinely concerned about a patients well being.

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We arrived 40 minutes early for the appointment, waited over an hour before going into the exam room. We spent no more then 20 minutes w/the doctor and after that we waited over 30 minutes before we finally left the office.

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Raj Mathur is a wonderful doctor who not only solves the present problem but also looks into the future. I am very lucky to have him as my doctor and not to forget about his office staff who are excellent.

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I often feel my doctor is seeing too many patients at one time. The reception area has been a bit chaotic on at least 3 of my visits. Wait time was much improved. In the past, I've waited well over an hour before being seen -with an appointment.

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a good Doctor, and he keeps you up to date on how well your health is. He is concern about if you are following his instruction.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor himself was great, but all the time it takes getting in to see him is the problem..

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice and takes care of his patients with care. Great Dr Mathur

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I did have a long wait for the doctor. I arrived at 2:45 saw doctor at 4:00pm. Otherwise everything was great.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Walk in patient very satisfied with the doctor addressing my needs.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It is a pleasure to meet with Dr. Raj Mather and his staff. Do not print my name print my Initials as i signed here. V.J.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He explained everything very clearly about what my condition is and explained what I should do to get better

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am satisfied with my provider, once I get to see him. The wait time is usually 2 hours or more before you see him.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

There have been a few close calls (misdiagnoses by associate doctors). When I have had issues, Dr. Mathur's "associates" are reluctant to order tests and have a "let's wait and see if it resolves approach." I am looking for a new doctor.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Mathur is alway attentive and understanding with my concerns, however there is a lot of miss communication in the clerical unit.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mathur is very knowledgeable have time to listen patient's needs, instruction explain to patient very clearly.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Best Doc. show details Best Doc.
May 4th, 2014

He save my life. I love him. I will always refer friends and families. Thanks Doc.

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mathur is very comforting, kind, compassionate, thorough, friendly & pays attention to what you have to say.

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Its difficult to reach by phone and when answered, that person states that the office has 6 lines and you will have to wait. NO other reply just place the call on hold. Very Rude, outbound mesg is not friendly user.

patient show details patient
Apr 9th, 2014

Dr Mathurs is fine, it is his staff that is the worst I have ever seen, the manager especially has no regard for the patient and is dismissive and rude.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Too many patient's are book for the same time.

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I waited almost three hours to be seen and all I needed was a prescription for a refill for one medication. Pharmacy faxed request on friday sat. and mon. only to be informed that the office has no fax machine. They would have called the office.

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i've only been to see him once, so i don't have a lot of feedback to give. i know for a fact that he doesn't take walk ins. and it took about 45 minutes on the phone all told to get in for the appointment. and another 30 in the office. but he was nice.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Ashra is mean & callous. She was so busy that she only wanted to get me off the phone to take the next call. She refused to auto fill 2 simple prescriptions w/o an office visit until my evaluation in 12 days. Upon arrival, I had to wait forever to see Dr

Jan 28th, 2014

Very compassionate, I recomend you make a trial you will not regret it, Thanks Dr Mathur.

THANKS Dr. Mathur. show details THANKS Dr. Mathur.
Dec 13th, 2013

I like every thing about Dr. Mathur. I will always refer friends to him.

May God help you, show details May God help you,
Nov 10th, 2013

Thanks Dr, Mathur, I will always refer friends to you . You save me a lot of trouble.

You are great. show details You are great.
Sep 15th, 2013

I will always refer others to you because of your good job and honesty. Thank you.

I just want to say thank you. show details I just want to say thank you.
Aug 21st, 2013

A friend refer me to him. I got excellent treatment. I will love to recommend him as an excellent doctor.

Can pt. live with Dr. like Mathur show details Can pt. live with Dr. like Mathur
Jul 11th, 2013

I feel happier each time I visit his office because his approach is healing. Can pt. live with Dr. if possible I want to live with him so that I can permanently be free of sickness, I will recommend him to other pt, to feel what I mean.

I want to be your patient. show details I want to be your patient.
Jul 3rd, 2013

My most memorable was saving my life. I will always be your pt. I recommend others to have you as there PMD, Thanks for your care.

Just take his medical advice show details Just take his medical advice
Jun 3rd, 2013

Most memorable he predicted about was positive Thanks .i advice you recomend him as a good doctor.

Cool Doctor. show details Cool Doctor.
May 30th, 2013

cool and respectable. He gives. Me good treaemt I will recomemt a friend. Thanks,

God Loves Carng Doc. show details God Loves Carng Doc.
by N/A on May 26th, 2013

God loves doctors who cares and show empathy. would recommend Dr. Mathur to all patent. He words can heal you . He tells the truth no matter what. Thanks for being a nice Doc.

Feb 18th, 2013

I wish there are other words greater than excellent. and. Perfect to qualify Dr Mathur. You deserve more than excellent. You. are. great. You make me happy. Thanks.

You a great doctor. show details You a great doctor.
May 3rd, 2012

Dr. Marthur is nice man. He attends to you promptly and in a professional approach. He is empathetic and takes care of his patient. Thanks for all your care. You are a great doctor.

God bless you Dr. R. Mathur. show details God bless you Dr. R. Mathur.
Jan 16th, 2012

My last encouter made me to know that truly some dr. are born not made. He attended to me and spoke in a nice way. I was hoping to be sent to ER. He told me no all you need is compliance. Call me immediately if you are not releived. His staff were nice too. Thank you Dr. Mathur you are God sent. Pls keep up the good job an your welcoming proffessional approach. Good job.

A great Doctor. show details A great Doctor.
Aug 21st, 2011

Dr. Marthur is a genus a friend refferd me to him. He told me the truth about my sickness. I still remeber his proffessional way he introduced himself with a soothing words . I was realeved Thank you .sUh

Dr.R. Mathur is a God sent. show details Dr.R. Mathur is a God sent.
Aug 1st, 2011

His gentle words give me hope and healing. He is honest, and empathetic. Thank you for all your care.erR

Best Dr. Ever show details Best Dr. Ever
Aug 1st, 2011

Dr. Raj. Mathur is a hard working Dr. He is honest and compasionate. He spent enough time with pt. I will always recommend him as a doc. He is nice guy.by

Worst Doctor Ever show details Worst Doctor Ever
Jun 27th, 2011

I was diagnosed with diabetis less than a month ago.I went to get some lab work and 3 weeks later went to the office to get the results.Dr. Raj P. Mathur told me that1-50 percent of my pancreas cells were dead already and every year 5% of them will die from now on untill eventually my pancreas will stop working.2-if i get a cut on my toes I could lose my whole foot.3-I dint have high blood pressure,but anyways I will give you medicine for that4-I am prescibing you 6 pills that you have to tak dayli.5- You cholsterol is super high and very very bad 1606- Your kindneys are damage.7-YOu are going to go blind if you dont take care of your sugar.I am 33 years oldI left the office crying thinking I might die soon.I was afraid to eatHe never recomemded a nutritionist I was soooo depress and sad when I left his office crying.I will never come back.