A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Menon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Menon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menon graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Menon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj Menon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raj Menon practice?
- Dr. Raj Menon has 1 office location.
Dr. Raj Menon practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Family Physicians.