Learn more about Dr. Raj Mulpuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Mulpuri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulpuri
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mulpuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Mulpuri, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulpuri graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Mulpuri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj K Mulpuri MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raj K. Mulpuri practice?
- Dr. Raj Mulpuri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raj Mulpuri practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Surprise Critical Care Practitioners and Surprise Pulmonologists.