Learn more about Dr. Raj Mulpuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Mulpuri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulpuri
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mulpuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Mulpuri, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulpuri graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Mulpuri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj K Mulpuri MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raj K. Mulpuri practice?
- Dr. Raj Mulpuri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raj Mulpuri practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Surprise Critical Care Practitioners and Surprise Pulmonologists.