A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Mulpuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Mulpuri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Mulpuri, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulpuri graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Mulpuri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mulpuri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raj K. Mulpuri practice?
Dr. Raj Mulpuri practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Wickenburg, AZ.
See Surprise General Practitioners, Surprise Internists, Surprise Critical Care Practitioners, Surprise Sleep Medicine Doctors, Surprise Pulmonologists, and Surprise Anesthesiologists.