A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Murali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Murali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Murali, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Murali graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Murali has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj Murali MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raj Murali practice?
- Dr. Raj Murali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raj Murali practices Neurological Surgery near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Hawthorne Neurological Surgeons.