A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajnikant Nagarsheth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajnikant Nagarsheth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajnikant Nagarsheth, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagarsheth graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Nagarsheth has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajnikant J Nagarsheth BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rajnikant J. Nagarsheth practice?
- Dr. Rajnikant Nagarsheth has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajnikant Nagarsheth practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.