Learn more about Dr. Raj Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Nair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nair
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Nair, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Nair has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj Nair MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Raj Nair practice?
- Dr. Raj Nair has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raj Nair practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bowie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Chapel Hill, NC.
See Bowie Internists and Bowie Rheumatologists.