Learn more about Dr. Raj Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Nair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nair
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Nair, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Nair has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj Nair MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Raj Nair practice?
- Dr. Raj Nair has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raj Nair practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bowie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Chapel Hill, NC.
See Bowie Internists and Bowie Rheumatologists.