Overall Review

June 18th, 2012
Dr. Raj Nair was very professional...
Dr. Raj Nair of MedStar was very professional. He spent a good amount of time with me during my initial visit to go over all the possible options for my Iritis diagnosis. He then followed up with me by email. Additionally, Dr. Nair was very knowledgeable and explained things to me in terms I could understand. I highly recommend Dr. Nair if you need a Rheumatologist.

October 14th, 2011
Confidence
Dr Nair is not the first doctor I've seen in trying to figure out what is wrong with me. He listened to everything I have been through, what my opinion was, asked if I was able to get bloodwork already done faxed over during my visit so he could what's been done and if anything has been figured out, and explained some things other doctors haven't. Because of the outcome of a skin biopsy, I'm no sure I'll be seeing him again, but if my journey bring me back to him, I will head to his office confident that he will work his hardest to figure out what's wrong with me...with true compassion.

September 30th, 2011
A Really Caring Doctor
Dr. Raj Nair, in my opinion, really cares about his patients and LISTENS - which a lot of doctors don't do !!