Obstetricians & Gynecologists

1661 E Camelback Rd
Suite 205
Phoenix, AZ 85016
602-343-6174
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  EXCELLANT AMAZING DOCTOR  |  show details
by Louise O. on Mar 2nd, 2014

I had been convinced that male obgyn were only book smart that I would need a female ob, she would understand and know what I was going through,well because of my thinking and previous experience I almost lost the chance to have him as my ob, the er referred him to me so i reluctenly made my appt,i was seen the very next day, i had already had a mind set he was not going to listen to me disregard all i had to say etc, well i owe him an apology i am so grateful to him he actually listen to my issues, and is getting my ihealth issues taken care right away, he is truely concerned, very attentive, i have been suffering and in pain for 5yrs with periods fibroids im 56 i thought i was finally getting relief after 14months of period and pain free i started my period, i kew i needed a hysterectomy 5yrs of drs male and female telling me no not now its normal, he provided me exceptional care and I am now finally going to have my hysterectomy, he has restored my faith, i have told everyone i know about him, Dr Rathee is a doctor that all doctors should strive to be, just because of the human side of him his compassion this i could see from my 1st visit i knew i finally found my dr, i knew he would help me and get my life back to normal, it doesnt take multiple visits to come to the decision about him you can tell in 5mins of meeting him that he is compassionate, caring, and honest i felt like i have known him for years that is how comfterable he makes you feel, when he walks in the room he is smiling he is really listening to your compliants not rushing you so he can get to the next patient and to think i almost blew the chance of having him for my dr because i thought a female dr is what i needed , he is the type of dr that all women need , his asst ben is very nice and attentive and listen to everything i had to say, his nurses could not be any nicer , i can not say enough about his staff and dr rathee, whin 2wks i will be having surgery i almost started to cry when he told me i needed one i finally had someone to realluy listen and agree..THANK YOU SO MUCH i will tell everyone and recommend him to all , i justcant say enouf\gh good things about him and his staff and from only one meeting but that is allit takes you know if its right or night and he is the perfect choice....thank you dr Rathee, and for his nurse Amanda who knows how to give a shot that is pain free and who can calm a big baby like me who doesnt like needles ...one visit is all it takes dont be like me and almost miss the chance of having a real dr that is for the patient not just the money

|  Excellent physician  |  show details
by Shannon on Jan 29th, 2014

Dr. Rathee was attentive, patient, and kind. He was very sensitive towards my situation, and was a caring physician.I would recommend him to women of all ages. My experience there was amazing.

by Kimberley Bebee on Oct 26th, 2013

I would recommend this doctor to every woman to use. Excellent excellent doctor. This is the only doctor I will EVER see.

|  One of the best OB/GYN doc's I've seen  |  show details
by T_Uterine Hyperplasia Issue on Jun 7th, 2013

I normally do not write reviews but I have been dealing with a problem for the past four years that has pretty much consumed my time during this time frame. I've seen about 4 doctor's in this specialty during this period and I have to say Dr. Rathee has been the most caring, knowledgeable and succinct GYN doc that I have ever dealt with. After reviewing and discussing with me my history we came to the same conclusions. We also went over potential alternative treatments and methodically ruled out each one to come to one conclusive treatment for my issue. The other doctors I had seen could not answer my questions with logical information and attempted to force their treatment plans on me without listening to what I had to say or even listening to my counsel about said treatments. I love Dr. Rathee and I will pass his name along to as many people as will listen for all looking to consult an OB/GYN doctor. Thank you Dr. Rathee for taking care of my issue! You Rock!

|  Amazing doctor!  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

I have gone to three gynecologists and a fertility specialist. I've been trying to get pregnant for over eight years and Dr. Rathee has gotten me further in the last month then any other Dr., Even the " fertility specialist"! This is the first time I have ever felt like I'm getting somewhere, that I might get pregnant :) He listens and I have never felt rushed. I definitely recommend Dr. Rathee!

|  i love dr. rathee  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

Excellent doctor

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2012

I've been to Dr Rathee twice for my visit and he is the best doctor I've ever had.He spends time with you, listens to your problems, is very compassionate and excellent physician. I don't have enough words to thank him for being not only an excellent physician but a wonderful human being! I recommend him to all women who need someone caring, always available on phone physician!!

|  I love Dr Rathee, He is a wonderful dr!  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2011

I had my last son with Dr.Rathee, and he always made me feel so comfortable, and was never in a hurry. However, with this pregnancy 15 months later, he seemed more rushed and like he couldnt take much time with his patients, so i changed dr's, but i liked him alot!

|  Awesome Doctor!  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2011

I love Dr. Rathee!!! He was so great! Going in to my second pregnancy I wanted a female Dr. like I had with my first child. When I met Rathee I was really unsure if I was going to be comfortable with a male Doctor. Rathee made me feel so comfortable! He was very focused on me, listened to everyone of my questions and concerns. He remembered me and recalled our past conversations in our appointments. Dr. Rathee was involved in my labor and made my labor experience so relaxing and great. With my first pregnancy we decided to go with a mid-wife, but my experience with Dr. Rathee was much better than my experience with a mid-wife. Keep up the GREAT work Dr. Rathee!!!

May 7th, 2011

I had a complete hysterectomy April 20, 2011 at Banner Estrella Hospital. Dr. Raj Rathee was great. I got the initial appointment in less than a week. He explained the options and his recommedations. The surgery was scheduled within a week. I was dicharged the day after surgery and had very little pain/discomfort. When I went to the office for follow up, he spent enough time with me to answer all my questions and concerns. I never felt rushed. He is an excellent, caring doctor. I highly recommend him as a glynecologist/surgeon. Thank you, Dr. Rathee...J. Duncan

|  I had complete Hysterectomy  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

I had surgery on Dec 21, 2010 at West Valley Regional Hospital in Goodyear Az.Dr. Raj Rathee and his Assistant Monica were the best!I was very scared initially of the surgery that I was about to have being that I just turned 40 years old. He answered all my questions, was very patient and also showed me why and what was being done so that I completely understood. I just want it to be known that he really was a great doctor and his Assistant who did the scheduling was on top of everything. I totally recommend him as a gynecologist/ surgeon. He took care of me and made me feel special during a very scary time. the staff also were very nice at Women's Estrella Health Center. I give 5 stars!!!! Thanks You Dr Rathee...B Romero ( past patient)Avondale Az

|  Dr. Rathee Is the Best  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2010

I had seen Dr. Rathee for years concerning my difficult periods and ovarian cysts. Each visit he very patiently laid out my options, and respectfully supported me when my wishes were other than what he recommended. Eventually, the day came that major surgery was required. Dr. Rathee made the process as positive as it could be by again, supporting me as needed and addressing my questions and concerns in a caring and respectful manner. I have since made a full recovery, and my only regret is that I did not take Dr. Rathees recommendation sooner. I will be eternally grateful for the excellent care this doctor has provided, and even though it might make it harder for me to get an appointment, I have to say I cannot recommend him enough. Thank you, Dr. Rathee.

|  Always there when i need him  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2010

I have had a horrible pregnancy, but, dr rathee has helped to ease my worries. I feel comfortable going to his office, because i know that i will be well taken care of everytime!

Sep 7th, 2009

Thank you Dr.Rathee for your all your help and concern. you are great and i will always come to you when i need your services. Thank u

|  Love this Doctor  |  show details
by Ancys on May 28th, 2009

I realy love my doctor I have never ever trusted a doctor the way I trust him. I know when he does something its for my own good. He is there when you need him at his clinic or in the hospital when you are hospitalized. He actually shows up when he tells you he is. He is an excellent Doctor. I recommend him to all my friends and family.