A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Sadasivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadasivan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sadasivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Sadasivan, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Patient Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadasivan graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Sadasivan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John Hospital
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj Ratnam Sadasivan MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 27 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raj R. Sadasivan practice?
- Dr. Raj Sadasivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Raj Sadasivan practices Medical Oncology near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Oncologists.