A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Saralaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Saralaya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Saralaya, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saralaya graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saralaya has 6 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj Saralaya MD and PA is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raj Saralaya practice?
- Dr. Raj Saralaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Raj Saralaya practices Internal Medicine near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Internists.