A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Saxena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saxena
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Saxena has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Lake Hospital
- Health Central
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj K Saxena MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raj K. Saxena practice?
- Dr. Raj Saxena has 1 office location.
Dr. Raj Saxena practices Cardiovascular Disease near Clermont, FL.
See Clermont Cardiologists.