Learn more about Dr. Raj Singla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Singla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singla
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Singla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Singla, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Singla graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Singla has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj Kumar Singla MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raj K. Singla practice?
- Dr. Raj Singla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raj Singla practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Port Arthur, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.