Dr. Raj Sinha MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Rancho Mirage, CA

November 10th, 2015
Worst Doctor I have seen in my many years.

May 21st, 2015
He did a second hip revision after 2 previous hip surgeries ... he got me walking and has since done my other hip and knee ... I am better than ever

December 17th, 2014
the best!

May 23rd, 2014
Dr Sinha, a True Professional
I had both my hips replaced in a two year span. I was playing golf within 2-3 weeks of each surgery. My results were excellent. Dr Sinha is a true expert in joint replacement and I would recommend him heartily.

April 6th, 2012
what a horrible mistake!
I was encouraged to see Dr. Sinha by my primary care doctor. I should have run away when I saw all the unhappy patients in the lobby complaining about various aspects of their care. Nonetheless, I had my hip replacement with Dr. Sinha. The pain has improved, but I continue to limp terribly.

April 3rd, 2012
While Dr. Sinha may have the schooling, I believe he thinks he can do more than he is qualified to do and therefore makes too many promises he can't keep. He doesn't care about a patient's comfort after the surgery (doesn't speak to the patient after the surgery until the next day)and isn't thorough enough regarding the patient's limbs ie: does the leg lay correctly, is it straight, are the muscles untouched, was there anything he said he COULD do that he didn't take care of? I believe he forgets what ALL the issues most important to the patient are and only is concerned with the mechanical procedure. He doesn't check out other doctors he refers the patient to and doesn't have any concern for problems that arise after surgery. His office staff is there for a paycheck only and with 1 or 2 exceptions they seem as uncaring as Dr. Sinha. The wait is intermittable with X-Ray techs not showing up for work or a doctor who lets you wait another 40 minutes before showing up in the exam room while he talks to his staff. An easy surgery is probably fine, but I'd go to USC or UCLA before letting Dr. Sinha perform a very complicated fix because the leg may wind up shorter, muscles twisted, or the leg doesn't lay flat or turns outward or inward. He is too much in a hurry to check everything before his staff stitches you up.

July 21st, 2011
My hero
Last year Dr Sinha did knee surgery on my left knee - the same knee I tore up skiing 22 years prior. The compression bandage was more painful than the surgeryand when that came off, I never took a another pain pill. Within 6 months I had full range unlike the 18 months it took 22 years prior. I recommend him all of the time.

July 15th, 2011
knee is unstable
My HMO told me I had to go to Dr. Sinha for my knee replacement. I had my other knee operated on by another doctor and had a great result. My knee that Dr. Sinha operated on is now unstable. The incision is smaller, so I think he probably cut something he shouldn't have.

May 8th, 2011
Worst Dr on the PLANET,,,Bedside manor,,Hannibal Lector
Dislocated my ELBOW....TOTALLY destroyed my left arm in the emergency room and THAN put me in a cast for 33 days which LOCKED my shoulder up as well...Took one look at me in his office 33 days latter,my arm looked my LEG,he left the room and NEVER came back and NEVER heard another word from him....end result BROKEN radial head and 40% use of LEFT arm...what a guy!!!!

April 15th, 2011
a terrible experience
I had hip replacement surgery many months ago and I limp worse now and have minimal pain relief. I could never see Dr. Sinha after my unsatisfactory result. I was sick of seeing the PA after my surgery and felt Dr. Sinha was avoiding me.

March 12th, 2010
Was unable to get a fallow up appointment with Dr. Sinha. This experience was absolutely terrible.