Dr. Raj Sinha Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Raj Sinha?

Run Away!

Posted on October 4th, 2017

This doctor convinced me to do a total hip replacement and that was my only option. After the surgery, he didn't care what happened to me, he wouldn't even touch me to see where my pain was from, and he neglected to fix any problem I was having. I went somewhere else, out of town, and they fixed the screw up that Sinha did. He may have done a nice small incision, but what really happened in the surgery room was he probably had to stretch the skin and everything in and around it with instruments to try and fit an implant in there. Damage galore! He is more concerned about his beautiful incision work than he is about what happened inside, to where he totally botched my hip. It's been years now and still reeling from this man's egotistical behavior. He is very brash, controlling and arrogant. Please do not use him as your doctor as you will regret it!! He is so self absorbed, he will and can act like he knows what he is doing and is the best when he is nothing but a con man, fooling you with his state of the art office and equipment. If you use him, you have a 50/50 chance of damage and if you have problems, he will not only care to fix you, he won't see you! Visit at your own risk!

Posted on June 6th, 2017

I made an appointment with Dr. Sinha and was told to bring in my X-ray for my hip. After a 2 week wait for my appt. I went into office with my X-ray. I was given Dr. Penny whom said I would need an MRI and should start physical therapy. Next visit I see Dr. Penny again, after waiting 20 minutes. I went to the front desk and ask if Dr. was going to see me? Front desk told me she would go find Dr. When Dr. came in she told me that front desk had not told her that I had checked in. I never did get to see Dr. Sinha. I was given an run around.

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Worst Doctor I have seen in my many years.

Posted on May 21st, 2015

He did a second hip revision after 2 previous hip surgeries ... he got me walking and has since done my other hip and knee ... I am better than ever

Posted on December 18th, 2014

the best!

Dr Sinha, a True Professional

Posted on May 23rd, 2014

I had both my hips replaced in a two year span. I was playing golf within 2-3 weeks of each surgery. My results were excellent. Dr Sinha is a true expert in joint replacement and I would recommend him heartily.

what a horrible mistake!

Posted on April 6th, 2012

I was encouraged to see Dr. Sinha by my primary care doctor. I should have run away when I saw all the unhappy patients in the lobby complaining about various aspects of their care. Nonetheless, I had my hip replacement with Dr. Sinha. The pain has improved, but I continue to limp terribly.

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

While Dr. Sinha may have the schooling, I believe he thinks he can do more than he is qualified to do and therefore makes too many promises he can't keep. He doesn't care about a patient's comfort after the surgery (doesn't speak to the patient after the surgery until the next day)and isn't thorough enough regarding the patient's limbs ie: does the leg lay correctly, is it straight, are the muscles untouched, was there anything he said he COULD do that he didn't take care of? I believe he forgets what ALL the issues most important to the patient are and only is concerned with the mechanical procedure. He doesn't check out other doctors he refers the patient to and doesn't have any concern for problems that arise after surgery. His office staff is there for a paycheck only and with 1 or 2 exceptions they seem as uncaring as Dr. Sinha. The wait is intermittable with X-Ray techs not showing up for work or a doctor who lets you wait another 40 minutes before showing up in the exam room while he talks to his staff. An easy surgery is probably fine, but I'd go to USC or UCLA before letting Dr. Sinha perform a very complicated fix because the leg may wind up shorter, muscles twisted, or the leg doesn't lay flat or turns outward or inward. He is too much in a hurry to check everything before his staff stitches you up.

My hero

Posted on July 21st, 2011

Last year Dr Sinha did knee surgery on my left knee - the same knee I tore up skiing 22 years prior. The compression bandage was more painful than the surgeryand when that came off, I never took a another pain pill. Within 6 months I had full range unlike the 18 months it took 22 years prior. I recommend him all of the time.

knee is unstable

Posted on July 16th, 2011

My HMO told me I had to go to Dr. Sinha for my knee replacement. I had my other knee operated on by another doctor and had a great result. My knee that Dr. Sinha operated on is now unstable. The incision is smaller, so I think he probably cut something he shouldn't have.

Worst Dr on the PLANET,,,Bedside manor,,Hannibal Lector

Posted on May 9th, 2011

Dislocated my ELBOW....TOTALLY destroyed my left arm in the emergency room and THAN put me in a cast for 33 days which LOCKED my shoulder up as well...Took one look at me in his office 33 days latter,my arm looked my LEG,he left the room and NEVER came back and NEVER heard another word from him....end result BROKEN radial head and 40% use of LEFT arm...what a guy!!!!

a terrible experience

Posted on April 15th, 2011

I had hip replacement surgery many months ago and I limp worse now and have minimal pain relief. I could never see Dr. Sinha after my unsatisfactory result. I was sick of seeing the PA after my surgery and felt Dr. Sinha was avoiding me.