A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Terkonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Terkonda, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Terkonda, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Facial Aesthetics
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Headache Surgery
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Medical Skin Care
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Rhinoplasty & Sinus Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Terkonda graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Terkonda has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj Purush Terkonda MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raj P. Terkonda practice?
- Dr. Raj Terkonda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raj Terkonda practices Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery near Longmont, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CO and Gainesville, FL.
See Longmont Otolaryngologists and Longmont Surgeons.