A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Uppal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Uppal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Uppal graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Uppal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
- Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj Uppal MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raj Uppal practice?
- Dr. Raj Uppal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raj Uppal practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Hines, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL.
See Hines Anesthesiologists.