Internists
2222 S Harbor City Blvd
Ste 420
Melbourne, FL 32901
321-725-5050
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very good dr  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2013

Dr. Vellody has been my Father's dr for over 10 years and he is very happy with him. He takes as much time as necessary to listen to any concern. He is very thorough and we would highly recommend him.

|  show details
Sep 23rd, 2012

Dr. Vellody takes as much time as necessary to listen & answer all questions during an appt. He is caring & we would highly recommend him. My father has been a patient since Dr. Vellody began his practice in Melbourne.

|  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

I have had nothing but the best from Dr. Vellody. He listens, gives me all the time I need with him. He is wonderful and I would and have recomended him to anyone looking for a Doctor.

|  Fantastic  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

Dr. Vellody has been my PCP for 6 or so years. I have to say he is a wonderful and knowledgeable. He spends as much time as needed and will answer all of your questions. I would and have recomended him to many others who also would not go to anyone else.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

Dr. Vellody was my PCP for about 6 years, until I moved away. He is very caring, kind, and thorough--very trustworthy and knowledgeable. One of his office staff members could use some attitude adjustment, as another poster commented, but other than that, everyone else is nice and Dr. Vellody is highly recommended.

|  Worst Doctor.  |  show details
by Unsatisfied patient on May 25th, 2010

Worst doctor ever. Stay away!!

|  Dr. Vellody is a great physician  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2010

He is great--unfortunately, some of his office staff, 1 in particular, need an attitude adjustment.

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2009

Dr. Vellody has been my PCP for over 5 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and thorough, takes plenty of time with me, and has a very caring bedside manner. Would highly recommend!