Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Sherry P on Oct 13th, 2015

Had to find a new doctor and I was very nervous about it. It is hard to find a good doctor that really listens and knows what they are doing. Five minutes after meeting Dr. Vellody I was comfortable. He is patient, understanding and knowledgeable. I picked him because of his credentials and reviews. I made the right choice.

Wonderful, caring doctor show details Wonderful, caring doctor
by Robyn Medley on Oct 9th, 2015

Dr. Vellody is one of the most patient, caring and knowledgeable doctors I have ever had the privilege to meet. He listens and asks questions to get at the root of your issue. He was recommended to me by a friend I met at work when I first moved to the area. I have now introduced my entire family and I am always singing his praises to anyone who is looking for a family doctor.

Oct 6th, 2015

Wonderful friendly doctor who listens and really cares about you. Would definitely recommend him to others.

by L. Malys on Sep 17th, 2015

Very caring, always listens, never feel that we're being rushed.

by Sherry Kross on Jan 31st, 2015

I had to switch doctors last yr from a P.A at Mimi that I loved!! I was given an appointment with Dr. Raj Vollody!! I can honestly say that I like hims as much as I did my P.A. I feel that he takes time with me to let me explain what is going on with me, he has a great bedside manner, he is very knowledgeable, is very friendly & likable!! easy to talk to, & sends me to the right drs to take care of what ever problem I'm having at the time!!! I would highly recommend him!!

Very good dr show details Very good dr
Jun 18th, 2013

Dr. Vellody has been my Father's dr for over 10 years and he is very happy with him. He takes as much time as necessary to listen to any concern. He is very thorough and we would highly recommend him.

Sep 23rd, 2012

Dr. Vellody takes as much time as necessary to listen & answer all questions during an appt. He is caring & we would highly recommend him. My father has been a patient since Dr. Vellody began his practice in Melbourne.

Aug 27th, 2012

I have had nothing but the best from Dr. Vellody. He listens, gives me all the time I need with him. He is wonderful and I would and have recomended him to anyone looking for a Doctor.

Fantastic show details Fantastic
Dec 1st, 2011

Dr. Vellody has been my PCP for 6 or so years. I have to say he is a wonderful and knowledgeable. He spends as much time as needed and will answer all of your questions. I would and have recomended him to many others who also would not go to anyone else.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Jul 26th, 2011

Dr. Vellody was my PCP for about 6 years, until I moved away. He is very caring, kind, and thorough--very trustworthy and knowledgeable. One of his office staff members could use some attitude adjustment, as another poster commented, but other than that, everyone else is nice and Dr. Vellody is highly recommended.

Worst Doctor. show details Worst Doctor.
by Unsatisfied patient on May 25th, 2010

Worst doctor ever. Stay away!!

Dr. Vellody is a great physician show details Dr. Vellody is a great physician
Feb 18th, 2010

He is great--unfortunately, some of his office staff, 1 in particular, need an attitude adjustment.

Wonderful Doctor! show details Wonderful Doctor!
Jan 18th, 2009

Dr. Vellody has been my PCP for over 5 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and thorough, takes plenty of time with me, and has a very caring bedside manner. Would highly recommend!