Internists
2222 S Harbor City Blvd
Ste 420
Melbourne, FL 32901
321-725-5050
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 2nd, 2014

Weakest doc. Yes, nice manners, and listens, but knowledge is limited and doesn't know how to take control. Is offened easily if one confronts him with strong questions. To eager to dispense pain meds. should be investigated. Three yrs, my knee hurting. Gave me Celebrex. Started bleeding. Changed to Vidodin sent me to Brennan. Did knee surger to find pain. Nothing. Still complaining to Vellody. Just smiling at me. More refills of meds. Became addicted. Now knee and groin hurting bad. Calls in another young Osler doc. Checks me for hernia. Good to go. More pain meds. I mean a lot of meds. Finally, explain symtoms to doctor in Europe, took report to Vellody, he immediately orders x-ray on hip. Bingo, just as former Communist doctor in Russia diaganosed over the phone. Sends me to Osler Brennan for hip replacement. BRENNAN DOESN'T DO HIPS. More Meds. Friends sends me to surgeon. Hip replaced. Three years. Try to sue Vellody, doc's won't go against each other. Becareful, nice guys and bed side manners don't mean knowledge. Don't recomment this guy or Osler or Wuestoff. Got appology letter from flunkies at Wuestoff. Really. Appology letter, that's how bad it was there.

|  Very good dr  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2013

Dr. Vellody has been my Father's dr for over 10 years and he is very happy with him. He takes as much time as necessary to listen to any concern. He is very thorough and we would highly recommend him.

Sep 23rd, 2012

Dr. Vellody takes as much time as necessary to listen & answer all questions during an appt. He is caring & we would highly recommend him. My father has been a patient since Dr. Vellody began his practice in Melbourne.

Aug 27th, 2012

I have had nothing but the best from Dr. Vellody. He listens, gives me all the time I need with him. He is wonderful and I would and have recomended him to anyone looking for a Doctor.

|  Fantastic  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

Dr. Vellody has been my PCP for 6 or so years. I have to say he is a wonderful and knowledgeable. He spends as much time as needed and will answer all of your questions. I would and have recomended him to many others who also would not go to anyone else.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

Dr. Vellody was my PCP for about 6 years, until I moved away. He is very caring, kind, and thorough--very trustworthy and knowledgeable. One of his office staff members could use some attitude adjustment, as another poster commented, but other than that, everyone else is nice and Dr. Vellody is highly recommended.

|  Worst Doctor.  |  show details
by Unsatisfied patient on May 25th, 2010

Worst doctor ever. Stay away!!

|  Dr. Vellody is a great physician  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2010

He is great--unfortunately, some of his office staff, 1 in particular, need an attitude adjustment.

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2009

Dr. Vellody has been my PCP for over 5 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and thorough, takes plenty of time with me, and has a very caring bedside manner. Would highly recommend!