Dr. Raj Vellody MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 14th, 2017
Caring and Attentive Dr.
We have found Dr. Vellody to be attentive and caring to our needs!

March 3rd, 2016
The entire staff are very kind and knowledgeable. From the moment you check in the entire team greets you with a smile. They appear to help each other, great team players, which in my opinion makes the office run a lot smoother and makes for a pleasant, cheerful work environment. I am very grateful to Dr. Vellody and his nurse for a wonderful bedside manner and for being an amazing listener. Thanks to all of you! 😉💞

October 13th, 2015
Had to find a new doctor and I was very nervous about it. It is hard to find a good doctor that really listens and knows what they are doing. Five minutes after meeting Dr. Vellody I was comfortable. He is patient, understanding and knowledgeable. I picked him because of his credentials and reviews. I made the right choice.

October 9th, 2015
Wonderful, caring doctor
Dr. Vellody is one of the most patient, caring and knowledgeable doctors I have ever had the privilege to meet. He listens and asks questions to get at the root of your issue. He was recommended to me by a friend I met at work when I first moved to the area. I have now introduced my entire family and I am always singing his praises to anyone who is looking for a family doctor.

October 6th, 2015
Wonderful friendly doctor who listens and really cares about you. Would definitely recommend him to others.

September 17th, 2015
Very caring, always listens, never feel that we're being rushed.

January 31st, 2015
I had to switch doctors last yr from a P.A at Mimi that I loved!! I was given an appointment with Dr. Raj Vollody!! I can honestly say that I like hims as much as I did my P.A. I feel that he takes time with me to let me explain what is going on with me, he has a great bedside manner, he is very knowledgeable, is very friendly & likable!! easy to talk to, & sends me to the right drs to take care of what ever problem I'm having at the time!!! I would highly recommend him!!

June 18th, 2013
Very good dr
Dr. Vellody has been my Father's dr for over 10 years and he is very happy with him. He takes as much time as necessary to listen to any concern. He is very thorough and we would highly recommend him.

September 24th, 2012
Dr. Vellody takes as much time as necessary to listen & answer all questions during an appt. He is caring & we would highly recommend him. My father has been a patient since Dr. Vellody began his practice in Melbourne.

August 27th, 2012
I have had nothing but the best from Dr. Vellody. He listens, gives me all the time I need with him. He is wonderful and I would and have recomended him to anyone looking for a Doctor.

December 1st, 2011
Fantastic
Dr. Vellody has been my PCP for 6 or so years. I have to say he is a wonderful and knowledgeable. He spends as much time as needed and will answer all of your questions. I would and have recomended him to many others who also would not go to anyone else.

July 26th, 2011
Great doctor
Dr. Vellody was my PCP for about 6 years, until I moved away. He is very caring, kind, and thorough--very trustworthy and knowledgeable. One of his office staff members could use some attitude adjustment, as another poster commented, but other than that, everyone else is nice and Dr. Vellody is highly recommended.