A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raj Yadav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raj Yadav is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raj Yadav, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadav graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yadav has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Howard County General Hospital
- St Agnes Hospital, Baltimore, MD
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raj Narain Yadav MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Raj N. Yadav practice?
- Dr. Raj Yadav has 1 office location.
Dr. Raj Yadav practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.