Dr. Raj Yalamanchili MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2016
Dr Raj Yalamanchili inspired me with confidence. He and his staff were simply outstanding.

April 21st, 2016
Excellent Orthopedic surgeon
Dr. Yalamanchili took excellent care of my aging father. The doctor performed an artificial hip upgrade on my father that resulted in better mobility and less pain. The doctor was excellent at communicating the details of the surgery, the rehabilitation prospects, and overall did an excellent job taking care of my father.

April 20th, 2016
Dr. Yalamanchili is an excellent doctor and I would highly recommend him to family and friends. I trust him completely.

April 13th, 2016
Doctor Valamanchili spends just enough time to observe, question and determine the best course of action for your care. His staff members are also just as efficient. I would recommend the total package 100%.

April 10th, 2016
Dr. Yalamanchili is awesome!
Dr. Yalamanchili performed my total hip replacement. I am completely satisfied and am no longer in any pain. I highly recommend him. he is very knowledgeable and has a great, calming bedside manner.

March 30th, 2016
Great Dr. don't be put off by his name. Perfect english and a caring manner
Dr. Raj Yalamanchili was excellent in every way. I had an injured ankle which he repaired. He toke the time to talk to you about what was happening and what was being done. His office people were also great and so were the nurses and tech. If I ever had another need for his sevices he be my first call.

March 12th, 2016
Dr. Raj took care of my mothers hip fracture and is a an excellent surgeon. He is calm, compassionate and professional. He even came in on a Sunday morning to check on her after surgery.

March 10th, 2016
After many doc appointments I finally was referred to Dr. Raj and it was the best thing that could of happen to me. Having a 23 yr old knee injury that nobody wanted to fix, Dr, Raj gave me my options and let me decide what was best for me without pressure. He is the most hands on doc that I have ever met Very professional and straight to the point. Highly recommend him for total knee replacements! He staffing was so pleasant to speak with and put you at ease during the whole procedure.

February 24th, 2016
Exceptional
He is wonderful!! I love Dr. Raj wish I had seen him 6 years ago. He would have saved me so much pain and aggravation .

February 18th, 2016
Excellent
Knowledgeable, Wonderful Bedside manner

February 10th, 2016
Dr. Yalamanchili was very attentive and responded to my questions. He seemed to be sure of his diagnosis .

January 16th, 2016
Hip Replacement
My experience with my hip replacement was a most successful and surprisingly pleasant experience considering the severity of this procedure. I was very apprehensive of the surgery and more importantly, the outcome and the quality of my life with the new hip. I would have after the total joint replacement. After 6 weeks of therapy and recovering from the surgery, my pain is greatly reduced and my range of motion is much improved. Dr Yalamanchili is very confident and very good in his profession with both making you feel comfortable and explaining the procedures and what to expect. I could tell from conversations that he is very focused on precision which is key for any type of surgery. I will need to have my other hip replaced sometime in the future; based on my recent experience, I would find him if he moves to have him perform the next surgery. He has gained my trust by making this whole experience and results a solid success.