Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raja Chakrapani
Dr. Raja Chakrapani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with other offices in West Mifflin, PA and White Oak, PA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chakrapani is affiliated with West Penn Hospital and Ohio Valley General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Raja Chakrapani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Raja Chakrapani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Rafael Morales
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0.32 mi36
Dr. Joseph Sturdevant
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0.32 mi19
Dr. Lauren Rossman
Pittsburgh, PA 0.32 mi8