A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raja Chatterji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raja Chatterji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raja Chatterji, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatterji graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chatterji has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raja Chatterji FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Raja Chatterji practice?
- Dr. Raja Chatterji has 5 office locations.
Dr. Raja Chatterji practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Algonquin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elgin, IL and Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Algonquin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.