A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raja Chennupati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raja Chennupati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raja Chennupati, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chennupati graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chennupati has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raja Sekhar Chennupati MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Raja S. Chennupati practice?
- Dr. Raja Chennupati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raja Chennupati practices Gastroenterology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Gastroenterologists.