A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raja Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raja Gill is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gill
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gill Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raja Gill, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raja Singh Gill MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raja S. Gill practice?
- Dr. Raja Gill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raja Gill practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Island, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.