A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raja Jaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raja Jaber, Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaber
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Jaber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raja Jaber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nutritional Support
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaber graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jaber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raja DR Jaber MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raja D. Jaber practice?
- Dr. Raja Jaber has 1 office location.
Dr. Raja Jaber practices Family Medicine near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Family Physicians.