A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raja Jaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raja Jaber, Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaber
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raja Jaber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nutritional Support
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaber graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jaber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raja DR Jaber MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raja D. Jaber practice?
- Dr. Raja Jaber has 1 office location.
Dr. Raja Jaber practices Family Medicine near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Primary Care Doctors.