A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raja Jaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raja Jaber, Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raja Jaber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nutritional Support
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaber graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jaber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jaber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raja A. Jaber practice?
Dr. Raja Jaber practices Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY.
See Stony Brook Family Physicians, Stony Brook Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Stony Brook Plastic Surgeons.