A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raja Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raja Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raja Baqa Ullah Khan MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Raja B. Khan practice?
- Dr. Raja Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raja Khan practices Neurology near Cordova, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Cordova Neurologists.