Dr. Raja Baqa Ullah Khan MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Psychiatry, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
Learn more about Dr. Raja Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raja Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raja B. Khan practice?
Dr. Raja Khan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Psychiatry, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Cordova, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Cordova Pediatricians, Cordova Oncologists, Cordova Neurologists, and Cordova Psychiatrists.