A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raja Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raja Lewis, Internist, General Practitioner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raja Lewis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad.
Dr. Lewis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raja Edmon Lewis MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raja E. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Raja Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raja Lewis practices Internal Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists.