A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raja Maddipoti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raja Maddipoti is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maddipoti
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maddipoti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raja Maddipoti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddipoti graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Maddipoti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Herrin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raja Choudary Maddipoti MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raja C. Maddipoti practice?
- Dr. Raja Maddipoti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raja Maddipoti practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Carbondale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: West Frankfort, IL and Herrin, IL.
See Carbondale Internists and Carbondale Cardiologists.