A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raja Maddipoti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raja Maddipoti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raja Maddipoti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddipoti graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Maddipoti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Herrin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raja Choudary Maddipoti MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raja C. Maddipoti practice?
- Dr. Raja Maddipoti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raja Maddipoti practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Carbondale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, IL.
See Carbondale Internists and Carbondale Cardiologists.