A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajagopal Nandyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajagopal Nandyal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nandyal graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Nandyal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- All Saints Medical Center St Marys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajagopal R Nandyal MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajagopal R. Nandyal practice?
- Dr. Rajagopal Nandyal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajagopal Nandyal practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Edmond, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Edmond Pediatricians.