A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajagopal Nandyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajagopal Nandyal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nandyal graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Nandyal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Kenosha Hosp & Med Ctr, Kenosha, Wi
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nandyal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans