Dr. Raja Ogirala MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

April 17th, 2015
THE Worst Doctor I've Ever Been To!
My father practiced medicine quite successfully in New York City for 50 years so I like to think that I know how medicine should be practiced and how doctors should conduct themselves. This is THE worst doctor and doctor's office I've ever been in! Granted we were a bit late but we waited an hour and a half. The office staff is completely inept and unempowered. When we walked in they barely acknowledged us and were dealing with some disaster with their phone company. One receptionist was wearing a weathered superman tee shirt. This should have been an alarm right away. Staff not being held accountable. When we finally got in to see the doctor he was interrupted by his staff several times and for 10 minute clips. I finally told him about my father and that the doctor patient relationship is sacred and not to accept anymore interruptions. He told me that was the way it was and if we didn't like it I could go somewhere else. Guess what? We walked out right then and there. On the way out I gave myself a prize and said to him "I don't know how you function this way!" Another thing that gave us the creeps was a huge tube of KY Jelly left out next to the examining table. Is this guy a pulmonary specialist or what! I didn't want him to touch my wife at all after that! He also said that just by looking at me he could tell I also had sleep apnea but that we'd deal with that later. Completely unethical behavior all around. We called our insurance to make sure this idiot doesn't get paid. If you are even thinking about going to this guy run screaming! He's a real piece of work.

January 28th, 2013
Best Doctor in the town.
He is best doctor I have seen. I am going to him since last 17 years. I never had problem with appointment and follow up. He always spend time with me and listen calmly. He is amazing doctor and I am really lucky to have him as my doctor.

October 31st, 2012
ms. a
I was so disappointed with this doctor. The office was so dirty and the staff very unprofessional. The doctor had me inhale three sprivia's and he could not give me a good reason for this. My pharmasist told me that I should not do that again. I trust her more than I do him. I also had his sleep study, the place was filthy and I still cannot get the results. Don't go to him see someone professionally.I told my gp that he should not recommend him again.

January 26th, 2012
LUDI RN
ONE OF THE BEST MD AROUND. HE IS COMPETENT, COMPASSIONATE AND REALLY CARES FOR HIS PATIENTS.

October 7th, 2011
Very caring doctor
There are not many caring and knowledgeable doctor like him in NY. However, be prepared to wait...

August 26th, 2011
A doctor's doctor
One of the best doctors I have ever encountered - smart, thoughtful, careful, with vast experience. Worth the waiting time!

April 7th, 2009
Kindness
Dr Ogirala really cares about his patients, he expends enough time to expalin and answer questions. He is not the regular MD who only cares about money, he only cares about his patients.