Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best Doctor in the town.  |  show details
by BNB on Jan 28th, 2013

He is best doctor I have seen. I am going to him since last 17 years. I never had problem with appointment and follow up. He always spend time with me and listen calmly. He is amazing doctor and I am really lucky to have him as my doctor.

|  ms. a  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2012

I was so disappointed with this doctor. The office was so dirty and the staff very unprofessional. The doctor had me inhale three sprivia's and he could not give me a good reason for this. My pharmasist told me that I should not do that again. I trust her more than I do him. I also had his sleep study, the place was filthy and I still cannot get the results. Don't go to him see someone professionally.I told my gp that he should not recommend him again.

|  LUDI RN  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2012

ONE OF THE BEST MD AROUND. HE IS COMPETENT, COMPASSIONATE AND REALLY CARES FOR HIS PATIENTS.

|  Very caring doctor  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2011

There are not many caring and knowledgeable doctor like him in NY. However, be prepared to wait...

|  A doctor's doctor  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2011

One of the best doctors I have ever encountered - smart, thoughtful, careful, with vast experience. Worth the waiting time!

|  Kindness  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2009

Dr Ogirala really cares about his patients, he expends enough time to expalin and answer questions. He is not the regular MD who only cares about money, he only cares about his patients.