A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raja Paspula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paspula
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raja Paspula, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Paspula graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Paspula has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raja Prakasham Paspula MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raja P. Paspula practice?
- Dr. Raja Paspula has 1 office location.
Dr. Raja Paspula practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.