A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raja Rabah-Hamad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raja Rabah-Hamad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raja Rabah-Hamad, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabah-Hamad graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Rabah-Hamad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raja M Rabah-Hamad MD is a female Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Raja M. Rabah-Hamad practice?
- Dr. Raja Rabah-Hamad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raja Rabah-Hamad practices Anatomic Pathology and Pediatric Pathology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pathologists and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.