Learn more about Dr. Raja Rabah-Hamad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raja Rabah-Hamad is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabah-Hamad
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rabah-Hamad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raja Rabah-Hamad, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabah-Hamad graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Rabah-Hamad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raja M Rabah-Hamad MD is a female Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Raja M. Rabah-Hamad practice?
- Dr. Raja Rabah-Hamad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raja Rabah-Hamad practices Anatomic Pathology and Pediatric Pathology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lenox, MI and Bad Axe, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pathologists and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.