A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raja Saade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raja Saade is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Saade graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Saade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Huguley Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raja Habib Saade MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raja H. Saade practice?
- Dr. Raja Saade has 5 office locations.
Dr. Raja Saade practices Family Medicine near Crowley, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Joshua, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Crowley Family Physicians.