A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raja Saade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raja Saade is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Saade graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Saade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Huguley Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raja Saade MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raja Saade practice?
- Dr. Raja Saade has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raja Saade practices Family Medicine near Crowley, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Joshua, TX.
See Crowley Primary Care Doctors.