A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raja Saade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raja Saade is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Saade graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Saade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Huguley Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saade accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raja H. Saade practice?
Dr. Raja Saade practices Family Medicine near Crowley, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Joshua, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Crowley Family Physicians.