A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raja Salem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raja Salem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raja Salem, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salem graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Salem has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raja Salem MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Raja Salem practice?
- Dr. Raja Salem has 1 office location.
Dr. Raja Salem practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.