A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. RAJA SALEM:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. RAJA SALEM is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. RAJA SALEM, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. SALEM graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. SALEM has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. SALEM accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans