A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raja Srour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raja Srour, Plastic Surgeon, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raja Srour, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Operative Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Srour graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Srour has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raja Kairalla Srour MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raja K. Srour practice?
- Dr. Raja Srour has 1 office location.
Dr. Raja Srour practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Plastic Surgeons.