A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Swain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Swain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Swain, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Swain graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Swain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Raj Swain MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. A R. Swain practice?
- Dr. A Swain has 2 office locations.
Dr. A Swain practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Washington Court House, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Washington Court House Anesthesiologists and Washington Court House Pain Management Doctors.