A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Swain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Swain is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Swain, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Swain graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Swain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Raj Swain MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. A R. Swain practice?
- Dr. A Swain has 1 office location.
Dr. A Swain practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Anesthesiologists and Columbus Pain Management Doctors.