Learn more about Dr. Raja Toke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raja Toke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toke
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Toke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toke graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Toke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raja Mohan Toke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Raja M. Toke practice?
- Dr. Raja Toke has 1 office location.
Dr. Raja Toke practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pittsburg, CA.
See Pittsburg Family Physicians and Pittsburg General Practitioners.