Learn more about Dr. Raja Toke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raja Toke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toke
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Toke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toke graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Toke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raja Mohan Toke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Raja M. Toke practice?
- Dr. Raja Toke has 1 office location.
Dr. Raja Toke practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pittsburg, CA.
See Pittsburg Family Physicians and Pittsburg Primary Care Doctors.