Learn more about Dr. Raja Toke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raja Toke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toke
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Toke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toke graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Toke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raja Mohan Toke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Raja M. Toke practice?
- Dr. Raja Toke has 1 office location.
Dr. Raja Toke practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pittsburg, CA.
See Pittsburg Primary Care Doctors and Pittsburg General Practitioners.